Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Flowers for Prim: Nine Months

NINE months | nine months missing you, but nine months closer to seeing you again🌸

Aaron and I had a very special yet very emotional experience returning to the beautiful Primrose Hill in London over the 24th. This is where Aaron and I watched the London New Years Eve fireworks in 2016 where our hearts were longing for a new baby to join our family. Little did we know that trip would bring us our darling Primrose. 

I had loved that name ever since we had Poppy and thought it would be perfect if we had a girl after our experience there but assumed it would be too perfect to be true. Sure enough we were blessed with another girl and I couldn’t wait to name her Primrose. I imagined calling out her name to come down stairs...Saying outloud “I love you Prim!” And seeing her reaction...I had even imagined calling out to Poppy and Prim playing when it was time to come inside. I imagined taking her to this beautiful place because I just knew she would fit right in.

She was always meant to be Primrose and it has served us so many blessings continuing to use that name even if it wasn’t how we anticipated or wanted. The heartache and joy is hard to comprehend and navigate.

We are currently experiencing some extra heartache from the fact that these photos are stock images from google. The millions of pictures I took here of us releasing a rose gold heart balloon in her honour, selfies of us with the London skyline, Primrose’s name scattered on many signs, and eating cupcakes to celebrate her under the neon sign are all gone. My phone malfunctioned and I lost every single picture from our England trip and more (iCloud and google photos messed up as well) creating another nightmare and sadness I wish I could just sweep away. Hopefully the sting of losing our photos will disappear over time and the memories can always be imbedded in our hearts instead.

We love you Prim and were honoured to celebrate you this month even though we don’t have the actual evidence anymore. Can’t wait for the day where we get to live out all we had imagined with you.💗
#primroseadele #searchingforprimrose #flowersforprim#onemonthclosertoprim @ Primrose Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment