Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Flowers for Prim: Eight months

8 MONTHS | eight months missing you, but eight months closer to seeing you again🌸
We all love you very much Primrose. We wish so badly we could watch you grow right now, but instead I’m sure you are watching us grow in ways we could never have imagined without you. Hopefully all this hard growth will help us become somewhat perfect like you.💗
The tiniest little seed of all the seeds planted is growing. I remember when Poppy placed that exact seed thinking “it’s so close to the edge..I should move it” but didn’t and just assumed that seed probably wouldn’t sprout. And yet now it’s growing the fastest.
Funny how God does that with our own lives. We are sometimes put in the worst situations and BEG God to move us out, but somehow we hang on and grow. The months and months of what has felt like endless rain after endless rain was finally accompanied (not substituted) with some sunshine moments which has strengthened me when I felt as if I’d been buried to deeply. ðŸŒ¸





No comments:

Post a Comment