Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Flowers for Prim: Finding Flowers

Three Months of missing you | Three months closer to seeing you again. (October 24, 2017)

I always envisioned seeing both of my girls, Poppy and Primrose, here together on this earth. In this lifetime. Which causes our new reality to be so devastating. However, I have come to find that God does not leave us alone. He blesses us with tender mercies or our own little flowers to hold on to throughout our hardships to help remind us that He is there. That He indeed cares and knows our pain. He too grieved when his only begotten son endured Gethsemane and was crucified on the cross.  Our Savior Jesus Christ has felt our pain, our devastation, our loneliness, our suffering, and every other emotion we may feel in our trials.  He went through Gethsemane and bore the cross so that we wouldn't have to go through this alone.

This month I've been thinking of ways I wanted to celebrate Prim and keep her present in our life and I decided that I would finally start a blog to write out my feelings..the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want others who have, are, or will experience this pain to know that they are not alone in their thoughts that can sometimes can make you feel absolutely crazy or incredibly alone. And for those trying to support grieving families to have something to hopefully turn to.

This trial has brought me the lowest I've ever been, but amidst it all I have received many and will continue to search for the 'flowers' Heavenly Father and my Primrose send me to know of their goodness even when this journey feels impossible to bear.

Primrose darling, you are so incredibly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment